Thomas Guido Andreshak, M. D., FAAOS
- Orthopedic Surgery – Board Certified
- Co-chairman Orthopaedics at St. Vincent Medical Center—Toledo
- Fellow of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Ohio Orthopedic Society
- Academy of Medicine of Toledo and Lucas County
- Residency: Medical College of Ohio – Orthopedic Surgery
- Internship: Medical College of – Ohio Orthopedic Surgery
- MD: UHS/Chicago Medical School
- BS: Loyola University of Chicago
- Reconstructive Spine Surgery -Medical College of Wisconsin
- “Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Evaluation of a Gunshot Wound to the Cervical Spine,” J. Orthop Trauma 3(1): 19-22, 1989.
- “Anterior and Posterior Cervical Spine Fixation using Titanium Implants to Facilitate Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evaluation,” J. Orthop Trauma 3(4) ;295-299, 1989.
- “Ipsilateral Radial Mead Dislocation and Radial Shaft Fracture, A case report,” Clin. Orthop 266:205-208, 1991. Posterior Extensile Approach of the Elbow Joint and Distal Humerus. Orthopaedic Review. 22(5): 578-582, 1993.
- “Can We Distinguish Between Benign Versus Malignant Compression Fractures of the Spine by Magnetic Resonance Imaging?” Spine 20(16): 1776-1782, 1995.
- “Lumbar Spine Surgery in the Obese Patient,” J. Spinal Disorders 10 (5): 376-379, 1997.
- “Complications of Cervical Spine Surgery,” in Surgery of the Cervical Spine, Howard S. An and J. Michael Simpson, eds., Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, Maryland, 1994.
- “Posterior Cervial Exposures,” in Surgical Exposures to the Spine, Todd S. Albert, Richard Balderston and Bruce Northrup, eds., W.B. Saunders Co., Orlando, Florida, 1997.
- “Spinal Stenosis,” in Principles and Techniques of Spine Surgery, Howard S. An, Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, Maryland, 1998.
The dedicated staff, is highly trained in all areas of medicine and medical office expertise. We truly care about our patients.
Our staff brings a total of more than 250 years experience in the medical field to your service. From this, we understand you are facing a stressful time, our goal is to make this time as easy as possible for you.