Thomas Guido Andreshak, M. D., FAAOS
- Orthopedic Surgery – Board Certified
- Co-chairman Orthopaedics at St. Vincent Medical Center—Toledo
- Fellow of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Ohio Orthopedic Society
- Academy of Medicine of Toledo and Lucas County
- Residency: Medical College of Ohio – Orthopedic Surgery
- Internship: Medical College of – Ohio Orthopedic Surgery
- MD: UHS/Chicago Medical School
- BS: Loyola University of Chicago
- Reconstructive Spine Surgery -Medical College of Wisconsin
- “Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Evaluation of a Gunshot Wound to the Cervical Spine,” J. Orthop Trauma 3(1): 19-22, 1989.
- “Anterior and Posterior Cervical Spine Fixation using Titanium Implants to Facilitate Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evaluation,” J. Orthop Trauma 3(4) ;295-299, 1989.
- “Ipsilateral Radial Mead Dislocation and Radial Shaft Fracture, A case report,” Clin. Orthop 266:205-208, 1991. Posterior Extensile Approach of the Elbow Joint and Distal Humerus. Orthopaedic Review. 22(5): 578-582, 1993.
- “Can We Distinguish Between Benign Versus Malignant Compression Fractures of the Spine by Magnetic Resonance Imaging?” Spine 20(16): 1776-1782, 1995.
- “Lumbar Spine Surgery in the Obese Patient,” J. Spinal Disorders 10 (5): 376-379, 1997.
- “Complications of Cervical Spine Surgery,” in Surgery of the Cervical Spine, Howard S. An and J. Michael Simpson, eds., Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, Maryland, 1994.
- “Posterior Cervial Exposures,” in Surgical Exposures to the Spine, Todd S. Albert, Richard Balderston and Bruce Northrup, eds., W.B. Saunders Co., Orlando, Florida, 1997.
- “Spinal Stenosis,” in Principles and Techniques of Spine Surgery, Howard S. An, Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, Maryland, 1998.
Steven Neil Sokoloski, M.D., FAAOS
- Orthopaedic Surgery Board Certified
- Chairman Of Orthopaedics – St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
- Fellow Of American Academy Of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member Of Ohio State Medical Association
- Ohio Orthopaedic Society
- Academy Of Medicine of Toledo And Lucas County
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
- Internship: Loyola University Medical Center
- MD: Medical College Of Ohio
- BS: Notre Dame University
The dedicated staff, is highly trained in all areas of medicine and medical office expertise. We truly care about our patients.
Our staff brings a total of more than 250 years experience in the medical field to your service. From this, we understand you are facing a stressful time, our goal is to make this time as easy as possible for you.